Saturday, December 15, 2007

Plans for N810

I've been planning a lot to acquire Nokia N810. As my employee N800 has convinced me that this is the way to go (rather than E90) - I am seriously thinking getting this one for personal use.

I do really like N800 concept, with keyboard it could do even more. GPS is of course nice, along with decent memory capacity for MP3 storage. So we'll see.

I've been reading a few questions from Internet tablet talks forum that there are people with issues around N810 GPS. My personal opinion is the fact that Nokia should have told users with much more detail information what is principle for GPS and what are things what not to do with it, unless peoples are unaware limitations of GPS technology and get frustrated.

Since I've been playing with GPS technology from 1991, I try to share near future few points with you.

No comments: